6.09.2012

Makeup Bag

Hi everyone! It's been a little while since I've had the time/energy to take on a new sewing project, so today I decided to ease back in to things. First up: a cute little makeup bag! I've been wanting to make one of these for a while now, so it seemed like the logical next project. I took pictures along the way, but tonight's post is just going to include the final project.


The bag ended up being about 7" long or so - perfect length for a few brushes!



After making this one I have so many ideas floating around in my head for different versions! Bigger, smaller, straps, square, pouch, ah! Can't wait to try them all out. I would've done it tonight, but I don't have enough zippers in stock. Good thing those coupons for Jo-Ann's came in the mail today! Until next time :)

No comments:

Post a Comment